Click APPLY to start application. Once completed we will present you with your personalised loan options.
Keep the PIN handy we send you by text. At the end of the application form you will need to enter this.
Choose the loan term and amount that suits you best and click BORROW.
Once your loan is requested we'll send the money to your bank account within 15 minutes.
For more details visit our FAQs›
We lend for up to 12 months.
Pay between 0.80% and 0.35% per day in interest depending on the length of your loan.
You repay interest and part of the loan amount on each monthly pay date. Make extra payments whenever you want to and save money or repay early and only pay for the days you borrow.
Your MYJAR credit score determines which loan options you can access and your credit limit, which is based on an amount that we calculate you can afford to repay each month.
First time borrowers can borrow up to £1000 for up to 3 months and returning customers can move up the MYJAR Ladder and borrow up to £2500.
For more details visit our FAQs.
If you are late in paying an additional charge of £15 will be added 3 days after the due date along with daily interest.
Login to your MYJAR account and you have a choice:
1. Pay the interest that has been accrued until today.
2. Pay more than the accrued interest and pay back some of the loan amount to reduce your future interest.
3. Pay in full and you will only be charged for the days that you have borrowed.
You can send a text to 82777 with the words LOAN REPAY and we will collect the full amount of your loan.
You can call us too on 020 3006 2000.
For an existing customer it's really simple.......
1. Login to your account from your smartphone or computer.
2. Choose the amount you want to borrow from the slider.
3. Tell us your next pay date (so we can be sure your instalments fall on your monthly pay date).
4. Review the payment schedule and click CONFIRM. If you want a shorter loan you can change it to meet your needs.
If you are not on-line you can call us on 020 3006 2000.
If you are new to MYJAR click apply.
The Annual Percentage Rate is a way of showing the cost to borrow money over a full year. The Representative APR we show you is for a 3 month loan and, therefore, you will never be charged this big %.
We try to deal in absolute numbers to keep it simple - our standard daily rate for our 1 month loan is 0.80% or put it another way that is 80 pence per day for each £100 that you borrow. Customers eligible for a 12 month loan benefit from a lower rate of 0.35% per day or 35 pence per day for each £100.