Select the amount you wish to borrow between £100 and £500 and click APPLY. As we get to know you better we may lend you up to £1000.
Keep the PIN handy we send you by text. At the end of the application form you will need to enter this.
Review your payment schedule and then click CONFIRM. If you want a shorter loan you can change it to meet your needs.
Once your loan is requested we'll send the money to your bank account within 15 minutes.
For more details visit our FAQs›
Flexible loans that put you in control.
Our standard loan is for up to 3 months but you can choose the length of your loan by selecting an earlier repayment date.
Pay back early and only pay for the days you have borrowed.
Our daily rate of interest is 0.8% or 80 pence per £100 you borrow.
You repay interest and part of the loan amount on each monthly pay date. Make extra payments whenever you want to and save money.
If you are late in paying an additional charge of £15 may be added along with daily interest.
If you are a first time borrower you can borrow up to £500 and returning customers can borrow up to £1000.
For more details visit our FAQs.
Login to your MYJAR account and you have a choice:
1. Pay the interest that has been accrued until today.
2. Pay more than the accrued interest and pay back some of the loan amount to reduce your future interest.
3. Pay in full and you will only be charged for the days that you have borrowed.
You can send a text to 82777 with the words LOAN REPAY and we will collect the full amount of your loan.
You can call us too on 020 3006 2000.
For an existing customer it's really simple.......
1. Login to your account from your smartphone or computer.
2. Choose the amount you want to borrow from the slider.
3. Tell us your next pay date (so we can be sure your instalments fall on your monthly pay date).
4. Review the payment schedule and click CONFIRM. If you want a shorter loan you can change it to meet your needs.
If you are not on-line you can call us on 020 3006 2000.
If you are new to MYJAR click apply.
The Annual Percentage Rate is a way of showing the cost to borrow money over a full year. Our loans are for shorter periods and, therefore, we will not be charging you this big % but we are obliged to show you the APR.
We try to deal in absolute numbers to keep it simple - our standard daily rate is 0.8% or put it another way that is 80 pence per day for every £100 that you borrow.